This is Avon Justine
Avon Justine is the company that puts mascara on lashes and food on tables. That fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out for women’s financial independence. This the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports more than 55 000 Representatives in South Africa. This is Avon Justine. The company that for more than 41 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.
In 1973 Justine was founded upon a dream to establish a skincare company that would offer premium products for all women, specially created for the harsh South African climate.
Today Justine is a prestigious beauty brand with a 41- year history as a tried, tested and proven skincare authority.
As a direct selling company, we offer thousands of South Africans the opportunity to run their own successful businesses and determine their own incomes.
Our customers, consultants and business leaders are the very heart of our business. Creating opportunities for consultants, business leaders and customers is the very essence of Justine and the single most important factor that sets us apart from other companies.
To be the company that best understands and satisfies the product service and self-fulfilment needs of South African women.
To empower South African women from all walks of life and help create better lives for themselves and their families.
Our core values:
- Trust means we want to live and work in an environment where communication is open.Where people feel free to take risks,to share their points of view and to speak the truth as they see it.Trust people to do the right thing. Help them to understand your underlying reasoning and philosophy, and they won’t disappoint.
- Respect helps us to value differences, to appreciate each person for her or his unique qualities. Through respect, we help bring out the full potential of each person.
- Belief is the cornerstone of empowering Associates to assume responsibilities and be the very best they can be. Believe in someone — and show it — and that person will move mountains to prove you’re right.
- Humility simply means we’re not always right — we don’t have all the answers — and we know it. We’re no less human than the people who work for us, and we’re not afraid to ask for help.
- Integrity should be the hallmark of every Avon Associate. In setting and observing the highest ethical standards and doing the right thing, we fulfil a duty of care, not only to our Representatives and customers in the communities we serve, but to our colleagues and ourselves.
Justine supports the Ithemba Crusade of Hope focusing on breast cancer awareness in the community. Avon Justine raised over R7 million towards breast cancer education and awareness in South Africa, key to early detection.
Justine further actively supports a Thuthukisa Together initiative, a project in the Embo community in Kwazulu Natal. Over R500 000 has been invested in a project aimed to build a crèche for young children and craft centre for women after hours and will eventually expand into a clinic with other amenities.