I’ve been with Justine, as a Business leader, for more than 8 years. Below is a list of good business principles to assist you in running a Justine business. Use to improve your sales and your business.There isn’t a better time of the year to start driving your sales, as we head out of summer and into winter.In winter we seem to have extra time as we seem to slow down a bit and a good time to enjoy a cup of coffee with friends and family, whilst showing them the brochure.
To increase sales order 5 more brochures than 2014 and 3 more samples than 2014 per month.These are tips on running a Justine business :
1. Diary or black book in your bag – it is better to write details and contacts in a book than slips of paper. Paper gets lost.
2. Computer based spread sheet with name of customer, address, contact number, email address, date of last order and summary of what was ordered. Note that Justine skincare last about 3 months, EDP fragrance about 4 months and cosmetics about 3 months. Please keep track of when customers need to re-order products. Please make regular back-ups, PC crashing is a guarantee.
3. Lever Arch file with partitions, store all invoices and proof of payments in a safe place.
4. A separate purse for your Justine money. Separate your personal money from your Justine money.
5. Calculator for all Justine orders. Ever made a mistake calculating customer order and only realised it the next day ;o)
6. Black pens only. When faxing orders or queries only use a BLACK pen.
7. Leads book – small black book to be carried in your bag at all times. Jot down all customer leads for follow up. Successfully used by the more experienced reps.
8. All new customers to get a brochure, this allows them to see all Justine products available. Once they placed an order, please take down customer details so you can email the brochure in future. You will be surprised at how easy it is to build a customer list.
9. Keep a brochure in your bag at all times. Protect a brochure in a plastic bag. Mark-up your brochure with what is out of stock or any other offers not in brochure. Never hand out a brochure without getting the name, cell number and email address of the person you handed it to. You need to follow up with the customer a few days after.
10. A few samples or full size products for demonstrations to be carried in your hand bag.
11. Nothing better than having an email address and contacting your customer regularly via email. Face to face is great but not always possible. Why not sign up for your FREE email account at http://www.gmail.com it will take you 2 minutes.
To increase sales order 5 more brochures than 2014 and 3 more samples than 2014 per month.
Please add some ME time to this formula and you are on track for Star awards this year.